Thursday, May 14, 2009

After a Four Year Hiatus...

Ortiz 10, a fractal image by JMJ

Lotusland Notes is back. Meanwhile I have been just emailing all my interesting media finds to friends and contacts only. If I can get it together, I'll still email and post the articles and comments here.

Why am I doing this? I'm really hoping to create a larger more diverse network, giving and receiving lesser known info for publication! I yearn to create poltical conversation, ideas and action about how "the left" (in the broad general sense of the word) can improve the information flow to the centre and right.

I'm very happy to say that having campaigned around 100 hours for Jenny Kwan's Democrats, she won for her 4th term. I hope you're lucky enough to live in a Dem constituency and remember the Fiberals only got 45% of the popular vote and only bested the Dems by 4%. This IS NOT a clear mandate for them.

Somehow the Dems have to find a way to join with environmentalists and other interests to educate BCer's. There are too many who think that the Fibs are doing what they say and forgetting what they haven't done to fix the province. Let me know your ideas and I'll let you know mine.

We just can't let the Fibs ruin BC in the next 4 years. It's very scary. ["I'm back.....mwa ha ha." ('Gorgon' Campbell)]

Let's ramp up the protest without sounding born again! Lol!

See you around,

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment