Friday, April 30, 2010

My Secret Guilt Free Addiction April 29 2010 Free in SL


Details below

My Secret Guilt Free Addiction April 29, 2010 Free SL

Hey All,

How’s it going?

Hope you got the GoldenBuddhaEarrings I made and sent you. Three pairs, full perms, so free to give to your friends. Remember to make a copy before you modify. The earrings can be found in notices in My Secret Guilt Free Addiction. Let me know if there is any problem with them please!

Prim & Pixel Paradise
Marrakesh Indian style outfit – I got it for free as a pick gift and am wearing it today for the first time as I intend to do the Mashooka Hunt. It’s now 500L here

EdelStore on XStreetSL
A whole bunch of free and dollar promo hairs for men and women here. Use Search term ‘Edelstore’ if this URL doesn’t work! LOL!

I’m wearing the Maria in ‘majestic’ (purple) and it was free there not so long ago. You can still get the Maria hair on XStreetSL in basic colours at 220L as well as other of her hairs. Here’s the red

She has an in world store too here

fri.
The purple ankle boots were on for 50L on a Friday not so long ago….
I couldn’t find them in the shop today.
There is a pile of free gifts here tho if you haven’t already got them – cute clothing all!

Buy Me Skins
1l geisha type skin and 60L pale skin

GOVIL hair
Brown hat hair here

Dutch Touch
Join group for free until May and get this cool caramel toned skin from the SjOrS range! How I adore Dutch Touch and have been wanting to join but putting off the former 250L join fee! Yay! Now I’m in all my favourite skin groups: Belleza (#1 right now), Cupcakes, TULI and now Dutch Touch!

Kuri Style
Green flowered and leopard print dresses 2L

Two other free gifts there

GLITTERATI
Free poses here, left and right side of platform

free pose piano

free pose fence

YOME SHOUJO – lovely shop
Free skin gift AnLi doll and AnLi freckled – cute and pale

rainbow starry gown in LB

Lunas Boutique
Classroom – 499L

male and female school uniforms

HAIR ONLY
Dollar and free hairs here

older free hairs here

Mashooka Hunt
21 boxes easily found in the courtyards

Happy Hunting!

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment