Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nearly a Year

Hi Folks,

How are you all doing?

It's been nearly a year since I posted in here and since then, I haven't been doing too many things in rl.

Second Life is just too much fun! You can be political there if you like but mostly I'm artistic.

I also love to find cool places and excellent deals in SL and have started a group there for the purpose: My Secret Guilt Free Addiction. Please feel free to join in world from my profile. It's ok if you just want to join and pick up the notecards and then leave. The group is very young.

I'm thinking of posting my notecards here too and see how much of a hassle it is! Lol!

I might even use this blog as an excuse to post pics of my adorable avatar and friends!!! LOL!!!

Have fun,

Leonie Szczepanski aka Leonie Zurakowsky

No comments:

Post a Comment