Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Still Building...

My Secret Guilt Free Addiction May 11, 2010 More Free and Groovy Stuff

Oh sheesh, my friends, I’ve gotten caught up in building and haven’t been freebie hunting much at all lately. If you’ve joined DSN though, as I blogged before, you should have received some interesting stuff!

The big news is Dutch Touch Skins! Whoa. I hope you all joined it for free a little while ago when I suggested it cuz the join fee’s back up to 250L now. And of course, there is a new, gorgeous group gift skin out, free for members and it’s so worth the 250L join fee if you love skins. It comes in 5 tones with at least 10 variations each! Yes, it does have the typical slightly greyed tone that DT skins do but it’s minimal and the facial features are absolutely amazing!

There is also a member discount on some of these Isis skins and that brings the price down to 500L. That is a little more than I want to pay now!

Ohmai!
3 free white tops here
3 white tops and a dress free on the second floor

Aurora Shop
Adorable Twiggy skin free

RunoRuno
Loads of cute flowy clothing by Japanese designer all under 100L, mostly 50L and under

Burned Rice
2 cute wooden chairs, 1L each

Zen Serenity
free Japanese furniture

My Little Shop
Black sheer shirt

Ray Skin
Dollar sunglasses 5 colour, with radar
big fluffy group hairs

LB‘s with clothes too
Regular hairs only 100L

That's all for now! Remember to put up a notice for the group if you have something free to share and glad to answer any questions!

LS

No comments:

Post a Comment