Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Revealing My New Model Xion ("Shawn")


Haha! At last Xion agreed to model for me - howsabout that!?!??! Sweet!
He's wearing the new board shorts from Swim (free), Stand for Something Timberland T (former freebie from Pariah Incorporated which is now defunct unfortunately), along with the orange Chucks from magi take (free), booN DDD370 hair black (from recent sale 80L), the stunningly realistic Max skin from Tellaq, worth all 1000L of it!

Just look at that face! Tank came with the Swim outfit, Vetro Eyes by Exodi, 150L/8 pack (no copy, come in both large and small, with and without veins, make a great gift!). Oh and I made that fantastic shape for him! Lol! IM me if you're interested! In the shape I mean!
BTW, just click any pic for a larger version!

No comments:

Post a Comment