Friday, July 2, 2010

CANADA DAY!!!

.........was actually yesterday and I kinda missed it HOWEVER...

My favourite DJ Siselybella Riggles of Onyx fame, notecarded me today and they're having a big Canada Day party tonight!

Here's the text from her notecard:

Onyx Canadian Night!

Hi there! I am a fellow Canadian eh - a maritimer currently living in Ontario.
In honor of the Canada Day celebrations this weekend, I am Djing a Canada Day Party tonight!
There will be a contest for Best in Red & White with a prize of 1000L to the winner.
The event features all Canadian Artists from the past and present. I will be playing my favorites plus any of your requests from your favorite Canadian bands or singers.
I hope you can join me in celebrating Canadian Music!

What - Canadian Night
Where - Onyx Club
When - TONIGHT Friday, July 2nd, 2010 from 8-10pm slt
Event Theme - Best in Red & White
Prize - 1000L

Cheers guys!
Siselybella Riggles
(Feel free to IM me if you have any questions at all!)
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment