Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free USA texture for Independence Day!

Well folks, yesterday was pretty maddening cuz I lost my land AGAIN! All due to a stupid misunderstanding that I will not repeat in this second lifetime! LOL!

Good news is, I got a free trial for a new program and will be making new textures like mad for the next month or so. Let me know if you have any requests!

I'd like to be in SL of course, however seems the two programs take up more than all my memory so things are sloooooow! If you im me, that's good cuz messages will go to my email. Notecards aren't so good because my messages get capped.

In honour of Amercans everywhere, I'm sending you a free full perms texture to play with - in red, white and blue. It will stay in the notices (My Secret Guilt Free Addiction Group) for 2 days and of course people are free to join, get the texture and leave if they have no room for another group.

As well, it will be available at this location in world for 1L for the next 2 days. If you want more variations, let me know and I can make them for upload cost of 10L per texture or send via Skype or Yahoo free.


Have fun and take care!

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment