Thursday, September 9, 2010

REPOST: Lotusland Gallery Shop Opening Party

My Gallery Opening Party and Rezday! Everyone welcome!

lotuslandnotesv2.blogspot.com/

(Hair Miamai Invicta Gold Tail Black @ the Hair Fair.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVISED INFORMATION

Hi All My Friends,

How are you doing?

Please come to:

Lotusland Gallery Shop Opening
Rays of Hope Opening
My Second Rezday Party
Thursday September 9, 2010 4-6pm SLT
PREPARE FOR YET ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LIGHTSHOW!!!

The Hope Village Square

My little shop on my home sim is opening and I thought I may as well throw in my rezday party too.

The theme of the party for your wardrobe fun is "Rays of Hope" and this you can interpret as you like. There will be a judged contest during which you must be dancing and wearing an outfit representing this theme. Go wild! The winner will receive any painting of their choice that I have up on the grid including in my home above the gallery. You will be able to TP to all my areas on the sim including the dance floor/lightshow area and my home in the air above.

There will be a feature of my paintings: fifteen new fractal images all stemming from the same fractal parameters. (Google 'fractal' for more information! Lol.) There'll be some gifts and some specials so you may see something you like. I'm happy to answer any questions you have after the party as during the party I will be mass tping and having chat conferences and a million ims. Hehe.

Specials Table

Two leopard stole/tops 50L
Three full perms textures 0L
Bracelets and Plate 10L each and one 0L
Drink 0L
Lotusland Gallery Opening Poster 0L

Paintings in background 200-300L each
Tiger rug 100L
All by Leonie Szczepanski
Baby tigur NSF(The specials are shown in the picture above).

There are two other free items to be found in the gallery. There are also some Asian themed photos of mine for 100L each.


Maidyuk ("Maidy") Axel will be presenting her incredible light show of prims and some of my textures will turn up in her stylings and around the dance area.

DJ SiselyBella Wriggles of previous party fame is going to play ambient music for Maidy's show and later take requests of all kinds.

If we are super lucky Sis will get in the zone and play beyond the party hours!

Thanks again to Ivy Lane, Jadyn Firehawk, Zip Zlatkis and Timm Short and The Hope Village for making this all possible and giving me hope. Corny perhaps but I mean it! (BTW, Hope Villagers, most of this display is temporary!)

Leonie Szczepanski ("Shapansky")

PS Please feel free to pass this invitation to your groups and friends. Blog it too if you like! Also posted in SL events in search.

No comments:

Post a Comment